DOWNLOAD THE 2018 CLEARFIELD COUNTY FAIR QUEEN COMPETITION APPLICATION
2018 Clearfield County Fair Queen Contest Application
Each contestant must:
- Be a female who is a U.S. citizen and a resident of Pennsylvania. (If your legal residence is outside of Clearfield County, you must declare Clearfield County Fair as your predominate fair and not enter any other fair queen contest.)
- Be sixteen years of age and not over twenty years old by June 1st.
- Have not been a former Clearfield County Fair Queen winner, nor a former Pennsylvania State Fair Queen contestant or winner.
- Not hold any other State title for any other commodity group or pageant during her reign.
- Have her parents or guardians consent if under 18 years of age.
- All contestants must be of the female gender.
- Be single, never married, have had no children and must not marry, nor become pregnant during her reign.
- Be willing to promote the Clearfield County Fair by speaking at dinner meetings, club dinners, public affairs, etc.
- Be available to reign for a period of one year.
- Be willing to work around livestock, such as cattle, horses, sheep, swine, and poultry.
- Be willing to write a 300 word or less essay on what the Clearfield County Fair means to my community.
- Be willing to attend the Clearfield County Fair every day.
- Be willing to participate in fundraising events for the Queens For A Cause Program - Children's Miracle Network & Local Charities.
- Be available to attend the Pennsylvania State Fair Association's Queen Contest in January for four days. (All expenses will be paid by the Clearfield County Fair and Park Board for the Queen and one parent/guardian only)
- Have proof of graduation must be presented if already out of high school.
Fair Queen - $500
1st Runner-up $200
2nd Runner-up $100
3rd Runner-up $50
4th Runner-up $25